What is it?
- The first training of three training
- Learn basic TPS (Toyota Production System)
Focus on Basic Standardized Work
- Conducted on the manufacturing floor
- Make physical improvements for the host company
Who should participate?
- Strong desire to learn the basics of TPS
- Willing to learn by doing
- Responsible for making improvements on daily basis
- Responsible for improving quality, productivity, and cost at production process or a line
What are the benefits?
- how to observe
- how to identify bottleneck and prioritize problems
- explicit and tacit know-how
- how to do kaizen
- Apply one's own learning to improve quality, productivity and cost at one's own processes
How is it Structured?